1. Drone Laws In Belize
2. Buying Drones In Belize
3. Commercial Belize Drone Laws
4. Flying Drones In Belize
5. Contact Information
* Belize drone laws are constantly changing. To stay up to date on the latest drone laws changes, sign up for our drone law notifications here. To learn about everything drone visit our Drone School. *
General Belize Drone Laws
Drone use is allowed in Belize, but there are several Belize drone laws that need to be followed when flying in the country. Operators must ensure that they follow the following laws when flying in Belize,
- Do not fly your drone close to people or over large crowds or gatherings
- Do not fly your drone near airports or in areas where aircraft are operating
- You must fly your drone during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
- Do not fly higher than 400 feet (120 meters)
- You should obtain prior permission to operate your drone from the Belize department of civil aviation. They will require the time and area you plan to operate your drone. Contact information for the Belize department of civil aviation can be found at the bottom of this page.
Buying Drones In Belize
Read our buying guide for Buying Drones In Belize. It includes information on drones for sale in Belize, import taxes and requirements, payment, and shipping.
Commercial Belize Drone Laws
When flying drone for commercial use in Belize, you should get prior permission and adhere to the above Belize drone laws.
Flying Drones In Belize
Belize is an amazing country and there are many amazing places from Belize City to Chetumal where you can capture amazing aerial photography while adhering to the drone laws in Belize. Here is a video taken by J. Massey showcasing Belize’s beauty from above.
Email: Click here to send an email
Belize drone laws are up to date as of February 1, 2016
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or comments