1. Drone Laws In Honduras
2. Buying Drones In Honduras
3. Commercial Honduras Drone Laws
4. Flying Drones In Honduras
5. Contact Information
* Honduras drone laws are constantly changing. To stay up to date on the latest drone laws changes, sign up for our drone law notifications here. To learn about everything drone visit our Drone School. *
General Honduras Drone Laws
Drone use is allowed in Honduras, but there are several Honduras drone laws that need to be followed when flying in the country. Operators must ensure that they follow the following laws when flying in Honduras,
- Do not fly your drone over people or large crowds and gatherings
- Keep your drone within visual line of sight at all times
- You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
- Do not fly your drone near airports or areas where aircraft are operating
Buying Drones In Honduras
Read our buying guide for Buying Drones In Honduras. It includes information on drones for sale in Honduras, import taxes and requirements, payment, and shipping.
Commercial Honduras Drone Laws
When flying drones for commercial uses in Honduras please adhere to the above Honduras drone laws.
Flying Drones In Honduras
Honduras is an amazing country and there are many amazing places from Tegucigalpa to Roatan where you can capture amazing aerial photography while adhering to the drone laws in Honduras. Here is a video taken by Skye Cam showcasing Honduras’s beauty from above.
There is currently no contact information available for the DGAC Honduras
Honduras drone laws are up to date as of February 1, 2016
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments