1. Drone Laws In Laos
2. Buying Drones In Laos
3. Commercial Laos Drone Laws
4. Flying Drones In Laos
5. Contact Information
General Laos Drone Laws
Drone use is allowed in Laos, but there are several Laos drone laws that need to be followed when flying in the country. Operators must ensure that they follow the following laws when flying in Laos,
- You must first obtain permission before you can fly your drone in Laos. This can be obtained by contacting the Laos authorities using the links at the bottom of this page
- Do not fly your drone over crowds of people or gatherings
- Respect others privacy when flying your drone
- Do not fly your drone near airports or in areas were aircraft are operating
- You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
Buying Drones In Laos
Read our buying guide for Buying Drones In Laos. It includes information on drones for sale in Laos, import taxes and requirements, payment, and shipping.
Commercial Laos Drone Laws
In order to fly a drone in Laos for commercial purposes you must first obtain permission and a permit. This can be obtained by contacting the Laos authorities using the links at the bottom of this page. Once you have received permission to fly in Laos please ensure you adhere to the above Laos drone laws.
Flying Drones In Laos
Laos is an amazing country and there are many amazing places from Vientiane to Sekong where you can capture amazing aerial photography while adhering to the drone laws in Laos. Here is a video taken by YoumiTrip showcasing Laos beauty from above.
Call: +856 21 250791
Laos drone laws are up to date as of February 1, 2016
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments