SKYWALKER READY TO FLY
The Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone is a perfect platform for aerial photography, surveillance, or just long range FPV flying. The Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone has a range of approximately 2 miles, or 3.2 kilometers and can fly for around 1 hour continuously depending on the operating conditions and payload. The wings and tail are easily removed as can be seen in the pictures to ensure easy transport.
Video: In Action
Here’s a video of the Skywalker Ready To Fly in action.
- Taranis X9D Transmitter provides a variety of professional functionality
- Pixhawk Flight Control system pre-programmed flights via Mission Planner Software
- Live telemetry data available in Mission Planner Software
- Ready To Fly model includes everything required to fly
- Variety of upgrades available: Range Extender, FPV Goggles, Landing Gear, Custom Paintwork
- Flight Modes: Autonomous programmed waypoints, Return To Home, Pilot Mode
- FPV compatible with optional upgrade
- Modular design and easy transportation
- LCD screen battery charger gives pilot visual display
- Flight Range of 2miles(3.2km), Flight Time up to 1 hour
- Strong, durable, and lightweight frame
- Cruising Speed 25 mph
Pixhawk and Mission Planner
The Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone features a Taranis X9D Transmitter, Pixhawk flight control system and a lightweight strong frame. Flight plans can be programmed into the Pixhawk flight controller via Mission Planner software, allowing for autonomous flying. The Mission Planner software also allows the operator to monitor data such as the GPS location of the Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone, speed, altitude, voltage, and battery information all live while the drone is flying.
Skywalker Ready To Fly Setup and Customization
The Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone is pre-built and tested and is ready to fly out of the box. Upgrades are available such as FPV, extended range up to 30 miles (50 kilometers), FPV goggles, landing gear, and custom paintwork. FPV allows the user to see live footage on a monitor mounted above the controller, live from a camera mounted on the front of the Skywalker Ready To Fly Drone. This FPV allows the operator to pilot the drone as if they were sitting inside it and can stream up to 30 miles (50 kilometers) away.
Custom paintwork displays your company’s logo, or any other design you wish on the exterior of the drone.
Various flight modes provides the pilot with great functionality for all professional purposes. Surveying, monitoring, disaster relief, mapping, are just a few of the possibilities with the impressive hour of flight time. Autonomous flight modes allow the pilot to pre-program waypoints for custom precision. Return to Launch is the return to home mode that will return your Skywalker Ready To Fly drone back to the pilot. FPV controlled flight mode is an immersive experience for the users that want to upgrade their purchase.
Modular Design/Easy Transportation
The Skywalker Ready To Fly wings detach for convenience of transportation, and make this truly an easy Stow-and-Go model for all skill levels. This model provides professional functionality to all potential pilots, and it’s easy to use for all skill levels.
Still not sure what drone is for you? Check out our Drone School, filled with buying guides to make sure you pick the perfect drone for your use.
- 1x Skywalker Ready To FlyDrone With All Electronics Installed And Tested
- 1x Taranis X9D Transmitter With Telemetry
- 1x Pixhawk Flight Controller
- 1x Lipo Drone Battery 4S 5000mAh
- 1x Lipo Balance Charger With LCD Screen
- 1x Instruction Manuals And Guide To Getting Started Flying
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Let us know via the chat function at the bottom of the screen if you would like to add any accessories such as additional batteries, propellers, or anything else to your order.
- 2 mile (3.2km) range
- Approximately 1 hour flight time
- Strong lightweight drone body
- Pixhawk flight controller allows for autonomous programmed flights
- Can be fitted with FPV, or additional equipment and options depending on customer requirements
- 1.8-meter wingspan (5.90 feet)
- Lipo Battery 4S 5000mAh
Contact email@example.com or use the live chat below if you would like help learning about configuring your Skywalker Ready To Fly purchase. We can also substitute certain parts if you have a specific preference, such as a specific flight controller, or something else.