This Tarot X6 Ready To Fly Drone is an excellent drone for those looking to capture aerial photography with a DSLR, or carry a large payload through the skies. The 6 Rotor hexacopter design ensures stability and power, and makes sure that problems with a single rotor will not compromise the stability of the drone.
The Tarot X6 Ready To Fly Drone features arms that fold in at the click of a button to ensure easy transportation and electronic landing gear that retracts on takeoff. The Tarot X6 Ready To Fly Drone can carry around 5kg of payload with a range of 2 miles (3.2km), flight time of up to 20 minutes, comes fully equipped with all required accessories, and has been pretested to ensure it’s ready to fly out of the box.
Video: In Action
Here’s a few videos of the Tarot X6 Ready To Fly drone in action.
- Ready To Fly drone purchase includes all applicable components to fly out of the box
- Professional platform for aerial photograph or variety of professional applications
- Carry a payload up to 5kg, capable of carrying a DSLR camera or high-tech imaging devices
- Hexa-copter design frame promotes stability and precision flight control
- Electronically controlled folding landing gear to protect your landings
- Capable of achieving range distance of 2 miles(3.2km)
- Achieve flight time of up to 17 minutes on a single charge
- Constructed of top materials 3K carbon fibre plates/tubes, anodized aluminium CNC parts
- Pixhawk Flight Controller system with free Mission Planner Software
- Pre-Program waypoints before take-off for precision
- Flying Modes: Manual, Stabilize Mode, Return To Home
- Failsafe functionality return to home automatically
- LCD battery charger screen gives instant visual data
- Upgrades for battery, range extender, gimbal, flight transmitter
The drone itself is made from some of the top materials available on the market, 3K carbon fiber plates and tubes, aluminum CNC parts which are anodized, plus thick and lightweight carbon fiber plates at the base of each motor. The drone measures .96 meters or 3.15 feet from motor to motor.
With the Pixhawk flight controller system the operator can program waypoints and flight plans into the drone. The Pixhawk flight controller features manual flying modes, stabilize mode, and return to home mode in addition to the autonomous mode. The drone can either be piloted with the included controller when flying manually or via a laptop or tablet utilizing the free Mission Planner software when flying autonomously. The Pixhawk features a failsafe function and will return to home automatically if it loses signal or if the battery becomes weak.
This setup includes the frame and everything is already installed so it’s ready to fly out of the box! The drone in this configuration with the included battery will have very limited flight time, if the maximum capacity of 5kg is being utilized.
We can upgrade your purchase with an enhanced battery for longer flight times, and a range extender for further flight to enable you to carry up to 5Kg with ease. We also can install a camera gimbal if required, or upgrade the included flight transmitter.
Still not sure what drone is for you? Check out our Drone School, filled with buying guides to make sure you pick the perfect drone for your use.
Your purchase of Tarot X6Ready To Fly Drone includes:
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Let us know via the chat function at the bottom of the screen if you would like to add any accessories such as additional batteries, propellers, or anything else to your order.
TAROT X6 SPECS
Motor to motor spacing : 960mm
Propeller standard : 18″
Arms length : 392mm
Arms weight : 113g
Main frame diameter. : 328mm
Ground clearance : 320mm (Rail to ground)
Battery standard : 22.2V (6S), 10000-20000mah
Recommenced ESC : At least 40A (6S)
Hovering time : 15 to 17 mins
Flight Reference :
Battery : 6S 22.2V 22000mah for 17 minutes
Flight Controller : DJI NAZA V2
Motor : Tarot 5008 340kv Motor
ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A ESC
Propeller : Tarot 1855 Propeller (Carbon Fiber)
Gadgets : TS352 FPV Transmitter, 12V BEC, iOSD Mini
Payload : Tarot 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal, DSLR Camera
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat below if you would like help learning about configuring your Tarot X6 Ready To Fly Drone purchase.