1. Drone Laws In Kuwait
2. Buying Drones In Kuwait
3. Commercial Kuwait Drone Laws
4. Flying Drones In Kuwait
5. Contact Information
* Kuwait drone laws are constantly changing. To stay up to date on the latest drone laws changes, sign up for our drone law notifications here. To learn about everything drone visit our Drone School. *
General Kuwait Drone Laws
Drone use is allowed in Kuwait, but there are several Kuwait drone laws that need to be followed when flying in the country. Operators must ensure that they follow the following laws when flying in Kuwait,
- You must first apply for and recieve a permit from the Kuwait aviation authority prior to flying a drone in Kuwait. Contact information for the Kuwait aviation authority is posted at the bottom of this page.
- Do not fly your drone over people or crowds of people
- Respect other peoples privacy when flying your drone
- Do not fly your drone near military installations, power plants, or other areas that may cause concern among local authorities
- Do not fly your drone near airports or in areas were aircraft are operating
- You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
Buying Drones In Kuwait
Read our buying guide for Buying Drones In Kuwait. It includes information on drones for sale in Kuwait, import taxes and requirements, payment, and shipping.
Commercial Kuwait Drone Laws
You must apply for and recieve a permit prior to flying a drone in Kuwait. Once you have received this permit you should follow the above Kuwait drone laws.
Flying Drones In Kuwait
Kuwait is an amazing country and there are many amazing places from Kuwait City to the surrounding area where you can capture amazing aerial photography while adhering to the drone laws in Kuwait. Here is a video taken by 3zooz 8qi showcasing Kuwait’s beauty from above.
Kuwait drone laws are up to date as of February 1, 2016
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or comments