This Tarot T-18 Ready To Fly Drone is an excellent drone for those looking to capture aerial photography with a DSLR, or carry a large payload through the skies. The 8 Rotor octocopter design ensures stability and power, and makes sure that problems with a single rotor or even two, will not compromise the stability of the drone.
The Tarot T-18 Drone features arms that fold in at the click of a button to ensure easy transportation and an electronic landing gear that retracts on takeoff. The Tarot T-18 Drone can carry around 8kg of payload with a range of 2 miles (3.2km), has a flight time of up to 20 minutes, comes fully equipped with all required accessories, and has been pretested so it’s ready to fly out of the box.
Video: In Action
Here’s a few videos of the Tarot T-18 Ready To Fly Drone in action.
- Ready To Fly drone purchase includes all applicable components to fly out of the box
- Professional platform for aerial photograph or variety of professional applications
- Carry a payload up to 8kg, capable of carrying a DSLR camera or high-tech imaging devices
- Octo-copter design frame promotes stability and precision flight control
- Electronically controlled folding landing gear to protect your landings
- Capable of achieving range distance of 2 miles(3.2km)
- Achieve flight time of up to 20 minutes on a single charge
- Constructed of top materials 3K carbon fibre plates/tubes, anodized aluminium CNC parts
- Pixhawk Flight Controller system with free Mission Planner Software
- Pre-Program waypoints before take-off for precision
- Flying Modes: Manual, Stabilize Mode, Return To Home
- Failsafe functionality return to home automatically
- LCD battery charger screen gives instant visual data
- Upgrades for battery, range extender, gimbal, flight transmitter
The drone itself is made from some of the top materials available on the market, 3K carbon fiber plates and tubes, aluminum CNC parts which are anodized, plus thick and lightweight carbon fiber plates at the base of each motor. The drone measures 1.2 meters or 3.9 feet from motor to motor.
With the Pixhawk flight controller system, the operator can program waypoints and flight plans into the drone before takeoff. The Pixhawk flight controller features manual flying modes, stabilize mode, and return to home mode in addition to the autonomous mode. The drone can either be piloted with the included controller when flying manually or via a laptop or tablet utilizing the free Mission Planner software when flying autonomously. The Pixhawk features a failsafe function and will return to home automatically if it loses signal or if the battery becomes weak.
Tarot T-18 Setup
This setup includes the frame and everything installed and is ready to fly out of the box! The drone in this configuration will have very limited flight times with the included battery if a heavy payload of 8kg is being carried.
We can upgrade your purchase with an enhanced battery and range extender, enabling you to carry up to 8Kg much farther. We also can install a camera gimbal if required, or upgrade the included flight transmitter. Talk to us!
Still not sure what drone is for you? Check out our Drone School, filled with buying guides to make sure you pick the perfect drone for your use.
Your purchase of Tarot T-18 Ready To Fly Drone includes:
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Let us know via the chat function at the bottom of the screen if you would like to add any accessories such as additional batteries, propellers, or anything else to your order.
TAROT T-18 SPECS
- Arms diameter: 25mm
- Motor to motor diameter: 1200mm
- Height: 380cm
- Body size: 250 x 240mm
- Motor mounting holes: 16mm / 19mm / 25mm / 27mm (triangle)
Contact email@example.com or use the live chat below if you would like help learning about configuring your Tarot T-18 Ready To Fly Drone purchase.